Australian gambling technology company Aristocrat has posted its full-year 2022 financial results, noting that revenues jumped 17.7% in the period.
Key financial indicators for the year ending September 30th, 2022 were:
- Revenues of $5.57 billion AUD, up 17.7% from 2021
- Pixel United revenues of $2.59 billion AUD, up 5% from last year
- Americas revenue of $2.42 billion AUD, up 32.2%
- Australia and New Zealand revenues of $460.7 million AUD
- Other income of $26 million
- Cost of revenue was $2.49 billion AUD
- Selling, general, and administrative costs up to $955.4 million AUD
- Design and development costs of $666.5 million AUD
- Finance costs of $254.8 million AUD
- Gross profit up 25.1% to $3.07 billion AUD
- Pre-tax profits up 31.3% to $1.22 billion AUD
- Income tax expenses up 142.1%
- Gross profit up 15.6% to $948.5 million AUD
Regarding the performance, Aristocrat CEO Trevor Croker said, "Aristocrat delivered an increase in revenues of almost 18% year on year, and an annual profit of $1.1 billion that exceeded our 2019 financial year performance by approximately 23%. This highlights the strength of our post-Covid recovery and our ability to execute in a challenging environment."