Betting firm Groupe Partouche announced their third quarter fiscal results for the month ending July 31st, 2021, noting that revenues grew 38.8% when compared to the same time last year.
Key financial indicators for the quarter ending July 31st, 2021 were:
- Revenues of €151.5 million
- French revenues of €112.3 million, up 27.8%
- Slot revenues up 28.4% in France, while table game revenues were up 24.9%
- GGR from outside France was up 84.2% to €39.2 million
- Net gaming revenues up 74.9% to €98.5 million
Net revenues for the nine months running from November 1st, 2020 to July 31st, 2021 were €161.4 million.
A translated version of the report can be found here.
No comment from the company was available as of press time.