Casino software giant International Game Technology has announced their third-quarter financial results, noting that the company cut losses during the period.
The company's abbreviated third-quarter financials for the quarter ending September 30th, 2020 were:
- Gaming division revenues fell 14.9% to $981.5 million
- Services revenues were $880.1 million, down 4.5% from last year
- Product sales down 56.2% to $101.3 million
- Lottery revenues rose 3.3% to $570 million
- The American market remained the largest market for betting, with $443 million in revenues
- Italy was second, with $416 million, up 3.5%
Commenting on the performance IGT CEO Marco Sala said, "Strong player demand and a host of compelling new games, systems, and digital solutions led to a sharp, sequential improvement in our most important markets.
"We continue to monitor the evolution and impact of the pandemic around the world. With a simplified organization firmly in place, we are creating a leaner, stronger IGT."