Swedish horse racing group Aktiebolaget Trav och Galopp (ATG) has released their 2019 financials, noting that their revenues for the period were up 6.6% from 2018.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2019 were:
- Revenues of SEK 4.43 billion, up from SEK 4.16 billion in 2018
- Horse racing generated SEK 3.86 billion of that total
- Sportsbetting revenues of SEK 271 million
- Online casino operations generating SEK 308 million in revenues
- SEK 4.34 billion of revenue generated in Sweden, with other markets generating less than SEK 100 million
- The company's fourth-quarter was strong, with net gaming revenues up 9.4% from the year prior
ATG is planning to publish their full financial report on February 21st, 2020, including issuing full comment on the results.