Betting firm Scientific Games has posted their third quarter 2019 financials, noting that revenues were up 4% for the period.
Key financial indicators for the period ending September 30th, 2019 were:
- Net revenue up 4% to $855 million
- Gaming revenues up 1% to $454 million
- New gaming machine sales up 10%
- Table gaming product revenue up $8 million
- Lottery division revenue up 6% to $220 million
- Digital revenue up 7% to $65 million
- Operating costs down 30.6% to $712 million
- Net income of $18 million, up from a loss of $352 million last year
Speaking about the results Scientific Games CFO Michael Quatieri said, "Our products grew the top-line, and operating leverage was driven by business improvements. We believe there are a number of avenues for further growth driven by share gains and new market opportunities.
"We remain firmly committed to maximise cash flows and deliver our balance sheet."