Swedish online casino operator Enlabs has published their latest financial results, noting that they've set a revenue record for the third consecutive reporting period.
Key financial indicators for the quarter ending September 30th, 2019 were:
- Revenues up 32% to €10 million, breaking the mark for the first time ever
- Gaming revenue accounted for €9.2 million, up 39% from last year
- €194.8 million in wagers during the period
- Casino gaming revenues were up 58% to €5.7 million
- Sportsbetting revenues up 7.4% to €2.9 million on €32.6 million in wagers
- Solutions revenues down 15% to €271,000
- Baltic operations made up 94% of revenues
- Operating costs up 35.2% to €2.7 million
- Costs of services up 34.6 million
- €939,000 in taxes were paid
- Gross profits of €7.4 million
Speaking about the performance Enlabs CEO Robert Andersson noted: "It never gets old starting with my opening line 'Our best quarter yet."