Land and online betting giant Aristocrat Leisure has published their 2019 financial results, showing that revenue for the period rose 22.7% to A$4.4 billion.
Key financial indicators for the year ending September 30th, 2019 were:
- Digital revenues up 14.8%, setting a new record
- Revenues in the Americas up 23.3% to $1.95 billion
- Australian, New Zealand, and international regions saw weaker performance than the Americas, with growth of 0.4% to $456.2 million
- Bookings up 21.1% to USD $1.23 billion, 52% which came from social games
- Revenue related costs up to $1.97 billion
- Gross profit of $2.43 billion, up 23% from last year
- Full-year profit of $698 million
- $274.7 million in income taxes paid
Commenting on the results Aristocrat CEO Trevor Croker said, "Aristocrat delivered another year of high-quality profit growth in fiscal 2019, further extending our track record of share taking and organic momentum, driven by strong investment in talent, product portfolios and marketing across our Land-based and Digital businesses.
"Sustained operating performance drove strong free cash flow generation, which was in turn invested to fund further growth, pay progressive dividend increases and provide significant balance sheet optionality for the future."