Game Account Network has posted their first half 2019 financial results, noting that revenues were up 145% during the period.
The company's key financial indicators posted for the first half ending June 30th, 2018 were:
- Group net revenues of £11.3 million, up 145% from the same period last year. This is largely attributed to growth in the American market.
- American sports revenues of £6.6 million, compared to just £600,000 last year
- American simulated gaming numbers up 67% to £2.3 million
- American gaming operations accounted for 78% of group revenue during the period
- European B2C revenue up £500,000 to £600,000
- Italian revenues up to £1.8 million
Interestingly, a comment from GAN's executives wasn't included in the full financial release. Perhaps they're content to let the numbers speak for themselves.