Danish betting group Danske Spil has announced their first half 2019 financials, noting that gross gaming income is down for the period.
Key financial indicators for the first half ending June 30th, 2019 were:
- Gross revenues of DKK2.49 billion, down from DKK2.54 billion last year
- Lottery division income down to DKK1.24 billion
- Online revenues up to DKK1.06 billion
- Subsidiary Elite Gaming revenues flat to DKK188.9 million
- Swush subsidiary revenue down to DKK3.9 million
Speaking about the results Danske Spil CEO Susanne Mørch Koch noted: "We have succeeded in maintaining the healthy operation of the company and at the same time continuing and intensifying our digital development, which further strengthens Danske Spil's position with our customers and helps to grow Danske Spil's market share.
"At the same time, we have completed two large transactions and thus strengthened our core business. Danske Spil took over Tivoli Casino and sold its share of CEGO; a sale that took place on terms that were very satisfactory for Danske Spil and our owners."