Betting group Scout Gaming has announced their second quarter 2019 financial results, noting some mixed numbers for the period.
Key financial indicators for the second quarter ending June 30th, 2019 were:
- Revenue of SEK 4 million
- Net sales of SEK 2.3 million
- EBITDA of SEK -12.1 million
- Net result of SEK -13.3 million
- Earnings per share of SEK -1.0
- Operator trading index up from 409 to 687, an increase of 68%
Other highlights from the period include:
- Scout signing a partnership with French lottery group FDJ
- Scout entering an agreement with Scientific Games Digital to distribute their games
- Scout obtained a Malta gaming license to allow the company to provide their games to Malta-licensed operators
Commenting on the results Scout CEO Andreas Ternstrom said, "We continue to build long-term values through agreements we entered into during the quarter, integrations we have made, as well as the products we have completed and started to launch with our partners. The effect of spring's work has as anticipated, started to have an effect after the summer in connection to the start of the major sport leagues. We have previously been somewhat behind schedule, but have caught up after the end of the quarter and are now in line with expectations of achieving a solid revenue growth during the second half of 2019."