Gambling marketing firm Raketech has posted their second-quarter financial results, noting that revenues for the period dropped 6.1% from the year prior but profits were up significantly.
Key financial indicators for the period ending June 30th, 2019 were:
- Revenues down to €5.7 million, down from €6 million last year
- Increased revenue share numbers of €1.1 million, up 8.7%
- Costs up €7.3 million, up slightly from the year prior
- Finance costs of €495,000, down heavily from last year
- Net profit of €6.4 million, up from a profit of €1.1 million last year
Commenting on the results Raketech CEO Michael Holmberg said, "We are constantly looking for new ways to use our expertise and optimise existing products in order to scale our portfolio, as well as to expand to new markets. We are actively looking for acquisition opportunities, and as a debt-free company we are well-positioned to acquire assets that would strengthen our operations.
"We are selective, but we continuously meet with interesting acquisitions targets."