Internet betting firm JPJ Group has posted their first-half financials, noting a 13.8% rise in revenues due largely to the performance of its Vera&John brand.
Key financial indicators for the first half ending June 30th, 2019 were:
- Gaming revenues up to £169.5 million
- JackpotJoy division revenues accounted for £97.7 million, which accounted for 57.6% of the total
- Vera&John revenues of £71.8 million, up 58.1% from last year, making up 42.4% of total revenues
- Operating costs up 21.8% to £152.6 million
- Administrative costs up to £52.8 million
- Distribution costs up 21.8% to £152.6 million
- Transaction related costs up to £12.2 million
- EBITDA up to £54 million
A statement from the company regarding the performance read in part: "We expect Vera&John to continue to be our fastest growing segment as we focus on growing our business both in further emerging markets in Asia, Latin America and more established European markets."