The state of Pennsylvania has revealed their full year 2018 financial results, noting that the Keystone State generated $3.3 billion in revenues for the period.
Key financial indicators for the year ending June 30th, 2019 were:
- Revenues of $3.3 billion, up 1.8% from the year prior
- Sportsbetting revenues of $21.7 million
- Fantasy sports revenue of $23.6 million
- Tax revenues of $1.39 billion generated
- Slots brought in $2.4 billion, up 1% from last year and generating 72% of revenues
- Table games of $866 million, down 1% from last year
Revenues are likely to grow this year, as online gambling just went live in the state, and online sportsbetting will also be getting underway. This will also be the first full season where NCAA football, NFL, NHL, and NBA seasons where sportsbetting is legal, offering a huge number of bets to be placed.