Gaming firm International Game Technology has posted their first quarter 2019 financial results, revealing that profits for the period were up, but gaming revenues were down.
Key financial indicators for the quarter ending March 31st, 2019 were:
- Net profit of $40.3 million, up from a $103.2 million loss last year
- Revenues down 5% to $1.14 billion
- EBITDA down 4% to $416.67 million
- Italian earnings of $437 million
- North American revenues of $296 million, down 1% from last year
- New machine deliveries up 40.9%
- Debt down slightly to $7.71 billion
Speaking about the results IGT CEO Marco Sala said, "Our first quarter results confirm the consistent growth profile of our global lottery business and the progress we've made in sales of gaming machines."