Live dealer software giant Evolution Gaming has announced their first quarter financials, revealing that revenues were up 54% when compared to the same period in 2018.
Key financial indicators for the first quarter ending March 31st, 2019 were:
- Operating revenues up 54% to €79.3 million
- Bet spots up to 5.1 billion from 3.1 billion last year
- Total operating expenses of €491 million, due largely to expansion
- Pre-tax profits of €30.1 million, up from €17.8 million last year
- Post-tax profits of €28.6 million
Evolution CEO Martin Carlesund spoke about the results, saying: "Throughout last year, we expanded studio space and customer environments and the number of tables in line with the increasing demand from our customers, and we can now see how all of this pays off.
"It is our assessment that Live Casino as a product vertical will continue to take market shares in 2019 and why we consequently will continue to invest based on our customers' demands in our studios also going forward."
"With hard and focused work and high energy throughout 2018 and in the first quarter of 2019, we have taken our product portfolio to a whole new level, broadened our own market and created a new market for the industry, which in our perspective makes the gap between ourselves and the competitors wider than ever."