European betting group KamaGames announced their 2018 financial results, showing a revenue growth of 33% over the year prior.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2018 were:
- Gross revenues up 33% to $76.4 million
- Growth of 33%, much higher than the industry average of 33%
- Daily average users up 23.5% to 630,000
Corporate highlights for the year were:
- Marketing changes increased paying customers as well as average revenue per player increases
- Daily player engagement programs were implemented, which also contributed to the increased player activity
Commenting on the results KamaGames CEO Andrey Kuznetsov said, "Throughout 2019 KamaGames will build on this impressive growth, which we are proud to report was double the growth of the overall market in 2018, by continuing to grow our social casino portfolio as well as entering new markets with regionally popular card games. We are also looking forward to being able to make a number of key partnership announcements with some well-known global brands through the year. 2019 is going to be another very exciting year for KamaGames".
"App Annie predicts that, by the end of 2019, mobile gaming will continue to grow and reach 60% market share of consumer game spending. KamaGames will be a significant part of this growth and are committed to further improved user retention and engagement in our gaming portfolio but the continued creation of quality, innovative content, the personalization of game events and the increased socialization between players."