Online gaming operator Global Gaming, the parent of Ninja Casino has posted their full year 2018 financial results, revealing that revenues were up 100% from the year prior.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2018 were:
- Revenues of SEK 915.9 million, up 100% from the SEK 458 million posted last year
- Operating expenses up 90.1% to SEK 362.7 million
- Gross profit up 107% to SEK 553.2 million
- Post tax profit of SEK 125.1 million, up 15.5%
- Taxes paid of SEK 23.5 million
Global CEO Joacim Moller spoke about the performance of the sites and the upcoming challenges, revealing: "We still have good traffic coming to our sites, but the introduction of self-exclusion (Spelpaus), mandatory limits and more have affected gambling behaviour, and we follow developments carefully to adapt to the changing landscape in the Swedish gaming market."