Live dealer betting firm Evolution Gaming announced their full year 2018 financial results, revealing that revenues surged 38% during the period.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2018 were:
- Revenues of €245.4 million, up 38% from the year prior
- UK operations accounting for 17% of group revenues
- Nordic operations generating 9% of revenues
- Other European markets generated 52% of revenues
- The U.S. market generated 22% of revenues
- Mobile markets made up 59% of revenues
- Costs were up 38% to €156 million, largely due to personnel costs
- Operating profit of €89.3 million, up 34%
- Post-tax profit up 34% to €83.5 million
Speaking about the results Evolution CEO Martin Carlesund revealed: "All in all, we can look back at yet another amazing year in the Evolution history with expansion outside Europe and many successes in innovation and created customer value."
"With a new studio in Malta and all games that will be launched, I am confident that we are in excellent shape to continue increasing our market leadership going forward. In that context, we can also conclude that the first quarter has been off to a good start."