Betting group Catena Media has announced that they've had a record setting first quarter of 2018 with revenues surging by more than 50% during the quarter.
Key financial indicators for the quarter ending March 31st, 2018 were:
- Revenues of €23.9 million, up 57% from the year prior
- EBITDA of €10.4 million, up 44%
- Adjusted EBITDA up 63% to €12.4 million
- Net cash up to €10.3 million
- New depositing customers up 66% to 133,322
- Earnings per share pre-dilution of €0.09, while post-dilution of €0.08
Commenting on the results Acting CEO Henrik Persson Ekdahl said, "The quarter was the best to date, up 19% from Q4 2017 and we are progressing well towards our 2020 target."