Betting firm Novomatic has published their 2017 financials, revealing that the group had sales of €2.5 billion last year.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2017 were:
- Overall sales of €2.5 billion
- Gaming operation revenues of €1.59 billion, up from €1.33 billion, which made up 63% of revenues
- Gaming revenues down to €937 million
- Operational cash flow of €419 million, down from €429 million last year
- EBITDA up to €587 million
- Global employee numbers of 25,536, up from 23,849 last year
Commenting on the results Novomatic CEO Harald Neumann said, "Spain was a growth driver, with an increase in sales of over 50%, but other core markets, such as CEE, Italy and Great Britain also performed well in 2017."
"After rapid growth over the last few years, in particular through the acquisition of companies, the time has come to optimise internal processes and structures on an international level."
"It's the best way to prepare for the future."