Online betting group Mr Green has announced that they've released their first quarter fiscal results, revealing that numbers were up significantly during the period.
Mr Green has praised their new live betting offering, which gives players a webcast online casino experience that is reminiscent of what you'd find at a land casino.
Key financial indicators for the period ending March 31st, 2018 were:
- Revenues of SEK381 million, up 38% from the same period last year
- Earnings up 34% to SEK45.8 million
- Net income up 7% to SEK20.2 million
- Mobile revenue percentage of 56%, up 5.8% from last year
- Customer deposits up 30.7% to SEK1.15 billion
- Depositing customers of 182,490, up 57.3%
- New depositing customers up 75.6% to 80,691
- Returning customers up 45.4% to 101,799
Commenting on the results Mr Green CEO Per Norman said, "For six consecutive quarters, revenues have exceeded our target of annual growth of 20 per cent. This was yet another very strong quarter, with growth of 38 per cent. In local currencies, organic growth was 25.2 per cent, up 14.4 per cent compared with the fourth quarter. Deposits increased by 40.7 per cent during the quarter and customer growth was at 57.3 per cent. This is confirmation from our customers that they like our products and brands."