Internet betting group Sky Betting and Gaming has had a strong start to their fiscal year, as revenues jumped 47% during the first six months of the year.
Key financial indicators for the first half ending December 31st, 2017 were:
- Group revenue up 47% to £339 million
- EBITDA up 92% to £118 million
- Sky Bet revenues up 58% to £210 million
- Sky Gaming revenues up 31% to £117 million
- Total customers up 19% to 2 million
- 230 new jobs created company wide
Commenting on the deal Sky Betting and Gaming CEO Richard Flint said, "The business continued to perform very well in the first half of 2017/18. Our focus on the customer, and delivering quality experiences, offers and promotions continues to differentiate our brand, and we extended our lead as the UK's most popular online betting brand.
"During the period, we continued to enhance our range of markets, products and offers, with more betting options than ever and over 20 exclusive new games launched on our gaming brands."