Gaming firm Scientific Games has announced that they've released their 2017 financial results, revealing that results were up across the board.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2017 were:
- Revenues of $3.08 billion, up 7% from the year prior
- Operating income of $393.1 million, up from $130.6 million last year
- Net loss improvement to $242.3 million, which is better than the $353.7 million loss reported last year
- EBITDA up 11% to $1.22 billion
- Net cash from operating activities up to $507.1 million from $419 million last year
Commenting on the company's performance Scientific Games CEO Kevin Sheehan said, "Our results in the fourth quarter 2017 reflect the improvements achieved in revenue, operating income and AEBITDA growth by each of our business segments."
"For 2018, we believe the company is well positioned to continue to grow and build on the success attained in the past year."