Online betting group 888 Holdings has revealed their full year 2017 financial results, revealing that the company hauled in a record in terms of revenues for the period.
Key financial indicators for the year ending December 31st, 2017 were:
- Group revenues of $541.8 million, up 4% from the year prior
- Regulated markets outside of the UK had revenues rise 8%
- B2C revenue up 6% to $486.6 million
- Casino revenue up 4% to $293.9 million
- Sportsbetting revenue up 45% to $75.5 million
- Adjusted EBITDA up 12% to $100.7 million
- Adjusted Earnings per share up 15% to 20.1 cents
Commenting on 888's year, company CEO Itai Frieberger said, "888 has delivered another year of progress, achieving record revenues of $541.8m and a 12% increase in adjusted EBITDA. The group's growth was driven by further expansion in casino, sport and across regulated markets.
"This very robust outcome was achieved despite the group's withdrawal from certain markets during the year and demonstrates 888's resilience and agility that is underpinned by first-class technology and an outstanding team.
"The group has continued to reap the rewards of its investments in recent years in several growth markets including Spain and Italy."