Online sportsbetting group Kambi has released their fourth quarter 2017 financial results, revealing that the period had record revenues brought in by the company.
Financial indicators for the period ending December 31st, 2017 were:
- Revenues of €19 million, which is an all time record for the company
- Operating profits up to €5 million
- Profit margin up 26%
- Post-tax profit up to €3.9 million
Full year financials were:
- Revenues of €62.1 million, up 11% from last year
- Operating profit down 12.5% to €7.7 million
- Post-tax profit down to €5.9 million
The big final quarter was favorable sportsbook results, due to players placing bad bets on soccer matches.