Online betting group Catena Media has announced their full year financial results for 2017, noting that revenues were up a whopping 69% for the year.
Key financial indicators for the fourth quarter and full year ending December 31st, 2017 were:
- Full year revenues of €67.6 million, up 69% from last year
- EBITDA up 65% to €32.6 million
- Fourth quarter revenues of €20.1 million, up 63% from the same period last year
- Fourth quarter EBITDA up 68% to €10.3 million
- Fourth quarter operating profit up 54% of €8.8 million
A company statement on the results read: "Record in new depositing customers (NDCs) which totalled 113,258 (67,023), an increase of 69% year-on-year and an increase of 12% compared to the previous quarter."