Betting firm Inspired Gaming has released their full year 2017 financial results, noting a 2.3% increase in their fiscals.
Key financial indicators for the full year ending September 30th, 2017 were:
- Revenues of $122.5 million
- Net loss reduced to $49.1 million, down 18% from last year
- Net Loss per diluted share of $2.68, improved 47.6% from last year
- EBITDA down 2.3% to $40.7 million
- 8% rise in gaming terminals deployed
Speaking about the performance Inspired Gaming CEO Luke Alvarez said, "We delivered solid growth in both of our key business lines, we added new US and European customers and we launched into multiple new geographies. We are particularly pleased with our results in Greece, where our SBG terminals and games are amongst the strongest in the market and our virtual sports have created a large new source of regulated income for our lottery customer."
"Progress across all our business is strong - UK, rest-of-world and US; land-based and mobile; SBG; and virtual sports - and we are optimistic about our prospects for fiscal 2018."