Gaming firm Sky Betting & Gaming has posted their 2016-2017 financial results, noting that revenues were up 38% from the year prior.
Key financial indicators for the year ending September 30th, 2017 were:
- Group revenue of £516 million, up 38% from the £374 million posted last year
- Sky Bet revenue up 46% to £314 million
- Sky Gaming revenue up 27% to £202 million
- EBITDA up 38% to £146 million from £105 million
- Total customers up 31% to 2.6 million
- Workforce expansion of 40% thanks to international operations
Speaking about the deal Sky Betting & Gaming CEO Richard Flint said, "The business performed very well in 2016-17, with further investments in product, technology, and brand delivering strong financial results. During the year, we invested in people and technology in our Yorkshire base, with a 40% increase in headcount, helping us to cement our position as the UK's most popular online betting brand."