Australian gaming group Tabcorp has announced their third quarter financial results, noting that revenues were up 5.7% from the same time last year.
Key financial indicators for the third quarter ending September 30th, 2017 were:
- Group revenues of A$578.8 million, up 5.7% from the same period last year.
- Wagering and media revenues of A$481.5 million, up 4.5% from last year.
- Gaming services revenue of A$41.4 million, up 47.8%.
- Keno revenue of A$54.8 million, down 5.3%.
- TAB Racing of A$430 million, up 6.4%.
- Turnover of A$1.13 billion, up 17%.
The company provides limited quarterly updates, but doesn't provide full reports as it did in the past.