This week Casino Heroes announced the launch of a new version of its casino software, noting that several new features are available at the RPG-esque betting site.
The announcement was made in an email to affiliate partners of the casino and revealed that the site's 3.0 software includes:
- A new island to explore called Mythical Mountains
- 10 fallen god Bosses to fight and their treasures to reap
- A breath-taking new map view
- Optimised mobile experience
- Improved, gamified campaigns and mystery treasures
- Exclusive new games
The PR for the new release read: "The revamped user experience design will give our players a truly elevated gaming casino level. At the same time, the astonishing graphic and performance improvements themselves are enough to make you say WOW!"
Casino Heroes was previously Casino Saga and changed its name after being challenged by King Games. The casino lets you create a character and go on a role-playing style adventure, with prizes awarded for leveling up and beating certain bosses. We rate the casino highly, as we enjoy the fast payout times from the site.