Internet casino brand Bovada has announced that they have launched a revamped loyalty program for customers, which is live as of today.
The loyalty program also applies to other Betting Partners brands such as Bodog, whose program went live on August 17th. The program awards points based on play and cash will be awarded when certain plateaus are reached.
The announcement was made to affilates of the group in an email, which read in part:
"It's our pleasure to announce our partner brands Bodog and Bovada are introducing brand new loyalty programs.
Bovada's Rewards Program launches August 22. Bodog recently launched theirs on Aug 17.
Here's what players can expect with our partners' loyalty programs- at a glance:
- Upon sign up, players are enrolled automatically
- Players get rewarded for all of their Sports bets and Casino play
- Instantly redeem rewards points for cash bonuses anytime
- Get cashback on losses
- Move up tiers to get even better rewards
- Special promotions and offers"
You can access the program by logging into your account. Your name will be met with a ribbon showing your player status.