Internet betting group Bet-at-home has announced their first half financial results, noting that their performance in the second quarter was the best that the company has ever seen.
Key financial indicators for the first half ending June 30th, 2017 were:
- Revenues of €76.8 million, up 17.5% from the same time last year
- Earnings of €17.4 million, up from €9 million last year.
- Betting turnover up 25% to €1.37 billion
- Registered users up 200,000 to 4.7 million
- Projected full year revenues of €144 million, with earnings expected to come in somewhere between €34 million and €38 million.
Second quarter results were:
- Revenues of €39.6 million
- Earnings of €12.4 million
The favorable results benefited the company, as bet-at-home's share price rose 4%.