Live dealer betting software developer Evolution Gaming Group AB has released their second quarter 2016 financial results, noting another surge in revenue.
Key financial indicators for the second quarter ending June 30th, 2016 were:
- Revenue amounting to Euro 27.1 million, up 50% over Q2/2015 of Euro 18.1 million.
- Profit amounted to Euro 7.6 million (Q2/12015: Euro 5.9 million).
- Earnings per share rose to Euro 0.21 (Q2/2015: Euro 0.16).
- EBITDA increased by 38% to Euro 10.6 million (Q2/2015: Euro 7.7 million), corresponding to a margin of 39% (Q2/2015: 42 percent)
- Mobile penetration amounted to 40% (Q2/2015: 24 percent)
Commenting on the performance Evolution Gaming CEO Jens von Bahr said, "As in the first quarter, the expansion is mainly being driven by existing customers. We expect continued high demand for our services throughout the remainder of the year."