Swedish gaming developer Net Ent has posted their first half 2016 financial results, noting that revenue surged by almost 32%.
Key financial indicators for the half ending June 30th, 2016 were:
- Revenues of SEK 697.4 million, up 31.7% from the same period last year
- Post-tax profits up 46.3% to SEK 235 million
Second quarter financial results were:
- Revenues up 30% to SEK 352 million
- Profit margins up by 34.8%
- 12 new content supply deals signed with operators
- The introduction of Net Ent games in the state of New Jersey.
Commenting on the results, Net Ent CEO Per Eriksson said, "I am optimistic going into the second half of 2016 - the conditions look good for continued strong growth."