Denmark has seen its regulated gaming industry numbers revealed, with operators bringing in DKK 975 million, which is up 30% from the same period last year.
Key financial indicators for the first quarter ending April 30th, 2016 were:
- Sportsbetting making up 78% of GGR
- Sportsbetting numbers up 33% to DKK 585 million. Online numbers made up 64% of that total.
- Casino GGR was up 25 to DKK 390 million
- Online poker GGR was up to DKK 40 million
- Land casino revenues were up to DKK 95 million, from DKK 75 million last year.
There are currently 27 licensed operators in the country, with other casinos operating without licenses, whose numbers were not taken into account in the report.