Internet betting software developer Core Gaming has announced that it has released its newest game "Evel Knievel: Road to Vegas", which is based on the daredevil of the same name.
Evel Knievel: Road to Vegas is a 5 reel, 25 payline video slot that features Evel, his motorcycle, and let players experience the daredevil's career through pictures and clips of his jumps at Wembley Stadium as well as the Grand Canyon. Feature wise, the game includes wild symbols, scatter symbols, and the following bonus rounds:
- Route 66, where players run through 10 stunts to win cash prizes, deciding how to speed up the bike.
- Sky Cycle, where players get 15 free spins with locking wild symbols.
- Memory Bank, which lets players search a photo book to earn cash prizes by selecting various pictures.
- To The Limit, which has free spins with a random win multiplier popping up at any given time.
- Jump for Glory, which sees Evel trying to complete his jump at Wembley. You get three chances to land it successfully, going through hoops to rack up cash prizes.
Commenting on the game's release Core Gaming Creative Director Simon Rideout said, "Core is very proud to present our second game under the Evel Knievel brand. We have really pushed the devices to their limits on this production, using our new particle engine wherever possible. Also experimenting with physics, device vibration and animation very rarely seen on mobile devices using HTML5. Our first release of Evel Knievel was a major success for us and we are certain this will follow suit."