Internet casino brand BitCasino.io has announced their full year 2015 results, noting a whopping 1,370% turnover increase when compared to 2014.
Key highlights for the full year ending December 31st, 2015 were:
- A 1,370% increase in turnover for the full year when compared to 2014.
- Turnover of €50 million in December alone.
- The casino is currently hosting players from 140 countries throughout the globe.
- Largest win of the year was 274 Bitcoins, which was worth more than €100,000.
- The casino currently has more than €14,000,000 in jackpots available.
- The casino's sportsbook takes wagers on more than 60,000 events every month.
- No chargebacks for the entire year
- An average payout speed of 2.5 minutes.
Commenting on his company's performance BitCasino.io Spokesman Mark McGuinness said, "Since opening our Bitcoin casino in January 2014, we have witnessed tremendous growth becoming the market leading destination for Bitcoin gaming both on desktop and mobile.2015 was an important year for industry awareness and player acceptance of Bitcoin as a 'seamless gambling chip' helped bitcasino.io become the premier destination for discrete bitcoin gambling. Many industry observers have referred to bitcoin as a niche product and a fad. This is far from the reality; bitcoin gambling continues to gain mainstream acceptance amongst players, particularly the millennial demographic and it will continue its growth trajectory into 2016 and beyond."
"We are also very excited to be launching Sportsbet.io in June 2016 for the UEFA championships in France. Given the success we have had with bitcasino.io, we are confident that it will become the premier sports betting destination for all Bitcoin players across all devices."