$ £

Denmark Online Betting Boosts Country's Tax Revenues

Denmark's gaming regulator Spillemyndigheden has posted up the country's first quarter duty and tax payments made by gaming operators with the regulator noting that the country's operators saw GGR up 80 million DKK.

For the first quarter of the year Danish operators brought in DKK 750 million, which is up from DKK 670 million last year. Online casino action generated DKK 310 million, while online poker brought in DKK 45 million.

The regulator also announced that more players were signing up for the country's self-exclusion program, with 5,100 people registered as of May 1st. 70% of those were permanent exclusions, while the other 30% decided to exclude for 1-6 months.

Share this