$ £

Everybody's Jackpot Hit for a $368,649 Win

It has been about two weeks since we last reported on an Everybody's Jackpot win, but that changed a few minutes ago when a lucky punter hit the game's progressive jackpot for $368,649.

Under the terms of the game, the punter who struck the win will take home 70% of the jackpot, with the remaining 30% being dished out to punters who played the game within the past 24 hours.

Everybody's Jackpot has been hit regularly for wins since it launched. On average the game pays out $302,134, with the largest win coming last November when a punter hit the game for $553,449.

Details on the win have not been revealed, but Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this