Betfair was granted a temporary waiver to continue offering online betting services after the Trump Plaza's closure, but the firm needed to sort out a new casino to partner with. Caesars fits the bill as being able to host Betfair's servers, and the Division of Gaming Enforcement awarded the partnership a six month license.
Betfair New Jersey Partners With Caesars
5 October 2014 by Dustin Jermalowicz
|No||Betfair Casino80||Malta, U.K.|
Lucky Red Casino90 Play Aladdin's Gold Casino90 Play Bovada Casino90 Play Sloto'Cash Casino80 Play WinADay Casino90 Play Slots.lv90 Play
Recent Gambling News
- Congress to Review US Gambling Laws
- Novomatic Pursues Legal Action Against Groups Pirating Games
- Net Ent Releases Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Man Jailed for Stealing £254,538 to Gamble Online
- £556,317 IGT MegaJackpots Progressive Won
- Playtech to Develop Batman Slots
- Tom Horn Gaming Releases 'Geisha's Fan' Slot
- Unibet Signs on to Combat Football Corruption
Recent Casino Reviews
Recent Forum Discussion
- 4What is your most disliked (HATED!) game?
- 9Getting Paid is now Harder for US Players
- 5Endorphina Releases New Slot 'Twerk'
- 29Hillary vs Trump ... FIGHT!
- 4Paddy Power Pays Out Bets Predicting Hillary Wins Presidential Race
- 2iSoftBet Releases New Slot 'Slammin'7s'
- 115The Champions League thread
- 03 Fa-BOO-lous bonuses at Sloto'Cash for Halloween!
- 1.7kPerpetual thread for winners. Post your winning screenshots & win CLchips!
- 94New releases at Videoslots.com