$ £

$232,634 Everybody's Jackpot Won

For the third time in a week Everybody's Jackpot has paid out big, this time awarding $232,634 to a variety of punters.

The win is the third in a week for Everybody's Jackpot and the 27th overall since its launch. The jackpot was smaller than the $307,332 average, and just over half of the $553,449 record that was paid out on November 18th, 2013.

Punters who win the jackpot are given 70% of the winnings, while the remaining 30% is paid out to punters who played the game in the 24 hours preceding the win.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this