$ £

$173,475 Everybody's Jackpot Won

A few hours ago a punter playing Playtech's Everybody's Jackpot slot won $173,475 at an unidentified casino.

Details on the win have not been made available by Playtech, but we can confirm that the win did occur early Monday, and is the second time the game's jackpot has been won in the last three days.

In Everybody's Jackpot the punter who hits the win takes home 70% of the jackpot total, with the other 30% going to punters who played the game in the 24 hours prior.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this