$ £

Everybody's Jackpot Worth $119,371 Won

A day after a punter won $255,324 playing Everybody's Jackpot a punter hit the game's progressive jackpot again, this time setting off $119,371 in winnings.

Details on the win have not been made available by Playtech, but we can confirm that the win did occur and is 26th we have recorded for the game. Under the rules of the game the punter who hits the jackpot wins 70% of the jackpot with the other 30% going to punters who played the game within the 24 hours preceding the win.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this