0
$ £

$454,084 Everybody's Jackpot Won

Playtech's Everybody's Jackpot was won earlier today by a lucky punter, awarding $454,084 to the big winner and those who played the game within the 24 hours preceding the hit.

Details on the win have not been made available by Playtech or the casino that hosted the win, but we can confirm that the win did occur, and is 23rd that we have recorded for the game.

In Everybody's Jackpot the punter who hits the jackpot takes home 70% of the winnings while punters who played the game within the 24 hours preceding the hit split the remaining 30%.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this