$ £

Gala Casino Releases Six New Slot Titles

Internet casino Gala has announced the release of six new casino slots with the casino getting "300 Shields", "Black Knight", "Black Widow", "Irish Eyes", "Everybody's Jackpot", and "Zeus".

The new titles are being released across the group's web and mobile platforms, and are offered by developers NextGen, WMS, IGT, and Playtech.

Everybody's Jackpot is being offered on mobile and features a progressive jackpot that awards 70% of its jackpot total to the winner, while giving out the remaining 30% to punters who played the game within the 24 hours preceding the win.

All of the games are live and available for real money play now at Gala Casino.

Related casinos

NoGala Casino90Gibraltar, U.K.
Share this