$ £

Everybody's Jackpot Hit for $244,944

Playtech's popular video slot Everybody's Jackpot was hit once again, as a player set off the game's progressive jackpot for a nice $244,944 win.

Details on the win have not been released by Playtech or the casino that hosted the win, but we can confirm that the win occurred on Thursday around mid-day GMT, and is the second win for the popular slot in the past week.

Everybody's Jackpot is unique in that the player who strikes the big win only keeps 70% of the jackpot, as the remaining 30% is dished out to punters who spun the reels in the 24 hours preceding the win.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this