$ £

Everybody's Jackpot Hit Again, This Time Yields $348,178 Win

Earlier this weekend a punter hit Playtech's Everybody's Jackpot, setting off a series of prizes that will amount to $348,178.

Details on the win have not been made available by Playtech, but we can confirm that the slot's jackpot was triggered for the second time in two weeks. 70% of the winnings will go to the punter who hit the win ($243,724), while the remaining 30% will be divided up among players who spun the reels in the 24 hours preceding the big hit.

Casino Listings will update this story as more information becomes available.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this