$ £

$314,640 Everybody's Jackpot Won

In what almost seems to be a weekly occurrence, a punter playing Playtech's Everybody's Jackpot slot 20 minutes ago hit a large $314,640 win, 70% of which will go into his pockets.

This is the game's second win in the past nine days, and the fourth six-figure win that has been paid out in the past month from the game. Under the slot's rules, 70% of the jackpot won goes to the punter who hit the decisive spin, while the remaining 30% is paid out to players who tested their luck in the 24 hours prior to the big win.

Casino Listings will update this story as details regarding the win emerge from Playtech or the casino that hosted the win.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this