$ £

Everybody's Jackpot Hit For Second Time In Three Days

For the second time in three days a punter has struck gold on Playtech's Everybody's Jackpot video slot, this time dishing out $139,571 in the process.

Under the rules of the game, the punter who hit the winning combination will get 70% of the winnings, while the remaining 30% is paid out to those who have played the game within the past 24 hours.

Details have not yet been revealed on the win, but we will update this story as soon as possible.

Share this