$ £

$344,124 Everybody's Jackpot Struck

A player spinning the reels on the Playtech slot "Everybody's Jackpot" hit pay dirt earlier today when they hit the game's progressive jackpot, triggering a $344,124 win for him and other players.

Details on the win have not been released by the winning casino, but we can confirm that the winner will take home 70% of the jackpot's total, with the other 30% being divvied up between all of the other players who spun the reels in the 24 hours preceding the hit.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this